ATTIKA VEHICLE & MACHINE INDUSTRY S.A. (Trading as ABO-DEMAN S.A.) is a Greek Company which specializes in designing and manufacturing Special Machines and Vehicles. In the broad range covered by the company’s activities a significant part consists of dealing with Fire Fighting Vehicles, Snow Plows and Road Marking Machines., At the same time, we engage in importing and trading various types of Vehicles, Machines and Equipment.
The company was founded in 1990 (as “GAP DEMAN“) and adopted its current form and name in 2008.It has a remarkable, continuous growth, provides its customers with complete technical solutions and steadily extends its range of activity.
ABO DEMAN S.A. implements a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2000 standard, certified by Bureau Veritas Certification.
The respect for our clients, the concerted effort to meet their demands with accuracy and the after-sales continuous full support in every possible way epitomize our principles of quality. To achieve our goals we seek for a perfect understanding of our clients’ needs and demands and we maintain a constantly improving working environment that encourages our personnel to work effectively so as to improve our products and services on a regular basis.
Our quality policy consists of the following main points:
- Looking for the best solution that meets our clients’ specific demands.
- Steady and continuous improvement of our products and services.
Our corporate philosophy consists of two main points: firstly, participating actively in the construction sector by producing its own special vehicles and equipment and secondly, importing vehicles and equipment for which we provide full technical support.
In the broad range covered by the company’s activities a significant part consists of dealing with Fire Fighting Vehicles, Snow Plows and Road Marking Machines.
ABO-DEMAN with its team of experienced engineers has the ability to offer full technical support to its clients while remaining flexible in regard to new areas of activity and meeting various demands for special equipment.
Our company activities include:
- Offering special vehicle and equipment maintenance and full technical support including:
- Importing machines, vehicles and equipment from abroad, either complete or in kit parts (to be assembled by our staff in our premises)
- Manufacturing and producing equipment and special vehicles
- Designing and developing equipment and special vehicles
- Service and Maintenance
- Supply of spare parts and various accessories
- Alterations / Modifications
- Installing the equipment on the customer’s vehicles (on demand)
- Personnel training
Headquarters and Factory:
Our production plant and offices, 5.500 m2 of buildings on an area over 10.000 m2 , are located in Mandra, Attica, at the 26th km of the Old Athens-Thiva National Road, right after the Exit 1 of Athens ring road (ATTIKI ODOS).