Dräger is an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology.
Its Safety division’s product range which covers products like fire and gas detectors, escape devices, alcohol and drug tests, chemical protective suits, breathing apparatus and rescue equipment, is seeking to appoint for its established Greek subsidiary, located in Athens (Draeger Hellas A.E.):
The position/s report directly to the Sales Manager and includes the following responsibilities:
- Contacts customers in assigned area to sell company products
- Focuses on sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationship, and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
- Plans how to establish and maintain customer relationships and meet sales targets.
- Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customer
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
The ideal Candidate should have:
- Technical background e.g. chemical or electrical engineer
- Excellent command of the English language
- 2-3 years at least sales experience in relative field
- Good PC skills
- Good presentation and communication skill
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package and full training program as well as the opportunity to develop in a multinational business environment.
CVs should be submitted in English, to: email@example.com or by fax 210 2821 214
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.